NG LUBE HSG Series are high quality gas engine oil, which are suitable for engines of spark ignited type using natural gas fuel.
NG LUBE HSG Series are specially formulated from high viscosity index base oil group II and selected additive. Compared to other NG Lube variant, NG Lube HSG provides the longest drain interval.
NG LUBE HSG Series are designed to have excellent oxidation and nitration stability, to prevent deposit formation, overcome wearing out, corrosion and scuffing and neutralize acids from combustion process. The lubrication will give an optimal protection for daily non-stop operating engines.
NG LUBE HSG Series meet API CF.
- High resistance on nitration and oxidation provide longer drain interval
- Preventing detonation on piston groove and undercrown also at combustion chamber
- Providing optimum Ash level to prevent wearing out in valve and valve seat, which can cause valve guttering to torching
- It has optimum protection on metal corrosion, wear and scuffing
- It has optimum protection against spark plug fouling
- It has low evaporation level and good compatibility with various type of seal
NG LUBE HSG Series can be applied to four stroke engines, either naturally aspirated or turbocharged type such as Caterpillar, Waukesha, Wartsila, Dresser Rand, Jenbacher and Deutz AG-1, which are operating as gas gathering rotary compressor, main line compressor station, generator set, co-generator, etc.